Summit Kennels offers complete boarding facilities for Dogs, Cats, Birds and other small pets. Our kennel staff is trained to provide excellent care for your pet. Our indoor dog runs are 24’ by 4’. Each dog is provided with warm bedding that is washed daily. You may request a bath that includes a nail trim, ear cleaning, and anal glands to be expressed. A monthly dose of flea treatment is also available upon request (price determined by the weight of your animal).
Our cat cages are 3’ by 2-1/2’. We also have deluxe split-level cat “runs” in a separate room reserved for cats only. These runs are large and roomy, 3’ long by 2’ wide by 4’ high and offer a view of our beautiful mountain surroundings.
We offer high quality food; for dogs we feed Science Diet sensitive stomach or Hills I/D low Fat, and for cats we serve Science Diet sensitive stomach dry cat food. If your pet is on a special diet, or you wish to have us feed your own food, we are happy to do so as long as you bring it in a sealed container along with complete instructions. Owners must provide food and cages for birds and other small animals. We are happy to administer medications for an additional charge as long as the owner provides them in original containers with complete instructions.
All pets must be in good health and current on the following vaccinations, flea, tick and heartworm prevention as well as deworming prior to their stay:
- Distemper, Parvovirus (DHP-P) (within the last year)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) (within the last 6 months)
- Rabies (within the last 3 years)
- Influenza (H3N2/H3N8) within 1 year
- Feline Distemper and Upper Respiratory Disease
- (FVRCP) (within the last year)
- Rabies (within the last year)
First time clients will be asked to pre pay at time of drop off.
Any vaccinations needed can be given by our staff upon arrival. If vaccinations are given here, a vaccination exam will be administered along with the vaccines if we do not have a current annual physical. If your pet has been vaccinated elsewhere, please bring proof of vaccination.
Reservations are required, so please call ahead of time to insure a space in the kennel for your pet(s).
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Sunday Closed
There is No staff on duty after business hours.
- We offer a full service boarding facility for both dogs and cats.
- We also have a groomer on site.
- All boarders are exercised regularly and weather permitting are regularly walked by members of our staff.
- Our dog runs are 4 feet in width and 24 feet long. In addition they have a 4 foot sleeping area.
- We are located on a five acre rural property which is used to exercise our boarders
Our cat facilities are private and quiet and separate from the canine facilities. Cat runs are 4 feet in height with 2 shelves and they are overlooking our beautiful 5 acre property.
Upgrade to premium bathing services (nail trim, ear cleaning, anal gland expressing). Grooming is also available.
- Extra Spacious Dog Runs
- Quiet Private Cat runs
- Professional Grooming and Bathing
- Convenient Early Drop Offs
- Tours Available
Please be aware that often over the holidays we are booked months in advance and plan accordingly. We at this time only accept reservations either in person or over the telephone. Thank you for your consideration
You may choose to have your dog receive a Deluxe Bath which includes a nail trim, expressing the anal glands, and cleaning the ears.
We do not supply medical care for birds and other small pets.
Type of Boarding
- Dogs 1-40 lbs.
- Dogs 41-60 lbs.
- Dogs 61-80 lbs.
- Dogs 81-100 lbs.
- Dogs over 100 lbs.
- Cats (cage)
- Cats (Large Run)
- Additional Cat in Run